Friday, March 25, 2016

Burns High School In Lawndale North Carolina



Lawndale North Carolina-Burns High School-

The school is known to be haunted by two to three girl's that went to the high school in 1970-1980.

Because two young girl's was killed in the girl's locker room while taking a shower and on or nearing their death's at the school you can walk into the girl's locker room see the blood of these two girl's flowing down the walls in the shower area. Because I know many that's had an experience with this while going to school there and has seen it.  

Then a third girl named Nancy was leaving the high school one day after school and was hit by another car and the impact of the accident caused her death and on the day nearing that awful day of the accident you can be inside the school and hear tires squealing and glass shattering and when you walk out you will not find nothing there and Nancy accident happened in the 1980's and her restless spirit remains there still today this day. And many teachers and janitor's and so has the students have seen these things and also heard screaming and moaning and lots of loud  crying...


If you have experienced and things while being at this school please share  it..

13 comments:

  1. Never Heard of this and never saw or heard anything in this school and I went there

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is all made up. Please site your sources. I went to that school along with a LOT of my friends and no one else has ever heard of this. You clearly don't know this area and how small town gossip travels. Everyone would have known this! I call hokum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only screaming I heard was from our pep rally's Go Bulldogs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went to burns and never heard anything about anyone killed in the girls locker room in the shower. If it was then the school should of have been shut down for more investigation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went to this school and never heard or saw anything,but the girl Nancy was killed in a car accident while skipping school

    ReplyDelete
  6. I went to burns, I was there after school hours plenty of times an NEVER heard or saw anything like this... I like a good ghost story as good as the next person, but this is ridiculous and not even well written!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just want the grammar corrected. True or not, please make sure you are using proper English.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I went there from 1981 to 1983 and did not know this I saw nothing or heard anything about this

    ReplyDelete
  9. I went to Burns and never heard or saw nothing. I've lived here my whole life and never heard of anything haunting the school. Nancy did die in a car accident but it was in the early 90's She rode my bus. Her and some others were skipping school and had the accident. Get your facts straight please.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete